<$BlogRSDURL$>

.....my life lies in those eyes that have me slain
 

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Disturbed Schedule



Well...I have so much to talk about, but seem undecided where to start. My exams are coming up in Jan; my idea was to finish with the chapters of the two subjects by dec 15 and revise over and over again for the second half of the month. Situation today is that I'm still left with two more chapters! So much for my planning... :(

Couldnt have a chat with Ji today bcoz the darn messenger wont work; it wont work bcoz the authorization password's been changed; so till I get it I'll have to make do sans a messenger! Feel crippled without the thing I'm so used to doing...even if Ji doesnt come online, there's some satisfaction lurking around as I am atleast logged in! Strange but true!

Need to return to my books for a while...


Comments:

Post a Comment
Thought for the Day
What is yours will remain yours, even when it is not with you.

About Me
24 year-old female Arian. wheatish complexion, long hair, slender frame. After being a citizen of the world an Indian to the core

Fav Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter
Fav Movie: The eternal Titanic
Fan of: Salman Khan, the English language
Fav line: When you want something very badly, the entire universe conspires to help you have it. [The Alchemist]


Favourite Haunts

Blogs I Read
The Past


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?