<$BlogRSDURL$>

.....my life lies in those eyes that have me slain
 

Friday, December 24, 2004

A week old...



It's more than a week into blogging and I'm having a good time. Both my dad and Ji are pathetic writers. I used to mail them often, eagerly open my inbox in the ensuing days only to find it empty. I could have as well spoken to a door knob for all the replies I got. With time, my enthusiasm to write mails started waning as their lack of it rubbed on me. Thus, the discovery of this platform called a blog was just the right thing; it's atleast better than a door knob :) ! And Ji, if you are reading this, atleast improve your frequency of writing mails to me!! Ya I know, we have an online chat almost everyday, but yeh dil maange more! Also, know that I love you, no matter what *kiss*!

I was glancing through some of the other blogs, a few of which I've linked here, and felt comparitively inferior in writing skills. I wondered when I could match their brilliance in language and whether I could match at all :( ! *sigh*. I particularly liked the blog titled 'Reflections in d sky'...it's truly captivating to the visual senses. The guy seems to be an ace in JavaScript.

Mom's out of town; so that means the job of cooking has been delegated to this gifted soul. And Ji will vouch for my exemplary culinary skills :( ! Aah...how mediocre can I get! Hope to show some competency atleast in the coming exams!

It's Christmas and I am nostalgic. The entire tenure of my school life was spent in a Christian Convent school, where we had the carols, skits enacting the birth of Christ and lots of gifts! 'We three kings from Orient are...' was my favorite carol. Even as I write this, I have a fleeting memory of all those days!

Time's a big constraint for me these days; and it will be so atleast for the next couple of weeks, owing to my exams. Once I am done with them, I would be free to relate some interesting and not-so-interesting excerpts from my life...


Comments:

Hi..liked ur blog a lot..another thing common between us (other than Salman Khan) is the reason for blogging..the fear that all ur secrets might fall in someone else's hands :)

SP
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : Saturday, December 25, 2004  


I am all smiles :D !
# posted by Blogger Vidhi : Monday, December 27, 2004  


Post a Comment
Thought for the Day
What is yours will remain yours, even when it is not with you.

About Me
24 year-old female Arian. wheatish complexion, long hair, slender frame. After being a citizen of the world an Indian to the core

Fav Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter
Fav Movie: The eternal Titanic
Fan of: Salman Khan, the English language
Fav line: When you want something very badly, the entire universe conspires to help you have it. [The Alchemist]


Favourite Haunts

Blogs I Read
The Past


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?