<$BlogRSDURL$>

.....my life lies in those eyes that have me slain
 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Mixed Bag



It's tough recollecting all the events since I last posted. Half of them never make it to the blog and it's not until two weeks later that I realize it. Wish, could post as and when they occur. Well, I don't have a choice now, do I? :(

On the Saturday night just gone by, I was back to doing what I love - listening to songs out in the veranda. This time the song was Careless Whisper. And you know what, on each occasion I listen to it, I seem to discover more of its beauty. There's something about it that strikes a chord deep within. The gentle midnight breeze and the whole nocturnal ambience only amplified the pleasure. My love for music seems to revive a dormant desire of mine - to learn to play the violin. I feel the notes of the violin are so perfectly in sync with the beats of the heart! Particularly, I wish to play 'Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein...' (Adnan Sami) and 'Kabhi Shaam Dhale...' (Sur). There are others too but these are the most prominent ones. I really look forward to play the instrument sometime in the future! *sigh*

The preceeding two Sundays were a treat for Harry Potter fans, what with Cartoon Network airing The Sorcerer's Stone on one Sunday and Pogo airing The Chamber of Secrets on the next. Can't praise Rowling enough for the intriguingly enchanting world she has created. The Half Blood Prince is due for release on July 16 and the wait is tortuously long! To make matters worse, I have my exams on July 16, 23 & 24!! Which means I'll have to wait a week more to finally lay hands on it! May God grant me the wisdom and patience to ward off the temptation!

Goodness knows what's going on in Ekta Kapoor's serials...or perhaps only Ekta knows! She can go to any lengths to ensure a soaring TRP. Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki is in absolute mess! The girl the Agarwals think is their daughter, is in fact someone else's daughter and the girl Sameer thinks is his wife, is in fact not his wife! KSBKBT seems to have taken an interesting turn though. It's high time Tulsi stops taking the crap hurled out at her from every member of the family and vindicate her stance. The humiliation she is put through is seriously unthinkable. But looks like the worst is yet to come. And what exactly does Ekta mean by showing Sujal's death? Is she planning another high-tension drama like the Mihir Veerani episode or is it something else? Does she even realize that the only reason KTH is such a hit is bcoz of Sujal & Kashish? Aamna's acting in y'day's scene was truly commendable. I was in a pool of tears myself, by the time it ended. If either of the two is out of the soap, Ekta is sure to have one less viewer - ya...me! Ok...they are the only three serials I watch!

Kylie appears to be on the road to complete recovery and it's good news for all her well-wishers. I specifically like her song 'It's in your eyes...'. (Someday these pages will carry a list of my favorite songs.)

Before I wind up this post, I'd request anyone who reads this to send up a prayer for Preeti. Plz folks...she needs it...


Comments:

Hmmm....music in the night = Bliss. As for playing an instrument, yes, there are songs that move you enugh to wish that.....never got to learn myself (guitar :-( ), but have made up in some measure :D
# posted by Blogger Darth Midnightmare : Tuesday, May 24, 2005  


i don't get Star Plus here:( I wish i did..i want to see Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.. :) I had read about Preeti..quite sad what she is going through. Her and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers. May she recover very soon.
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : Wednesday, May 25, 2005  


Oh, I miss Star too. I especially wanna watcg "Koffe with Karan".
I read about Preeti-I hope she recovers soon.
# posted by Blogger mannat : Thursday, May 26, 2005  


vidhi....
I heard Rajeev khandelwal has some problem with Ekta kapoor...thats why he is leaving...and thats why Sujal's death and all that....dont worry Sujal will return but of course Rajeev will not....
# posted by Blogger zing : Thursday, May 26, 2005  


ya johnny, i suppose it's the beauty of some songs that drives me to learn the violin...

poonam, it's tuf without star! is it the fault of ur cable operator? i used to watch Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahan on Zee...but deep into the serial, it began taking bizzare twists and turns...cudnt bear watching it ne longer!

hi mannat...koffee with karan is really enjoyable! tmorow is their season's finale tho!

zing...i wish aamna and rajeev continue to play the parts of kashish and sujal...the characters and their respective actors must go together! ya, but the way she showed in y'day's episode abt the face of sujal being unrecognizable and all, looks like sujal will come back...with some plastic surgery...so very typical in these serials!
# posted by Blogger Vidhi : Thursday, May 26, 2005  


Post a Comment
Thought for the Day
What is yours will remain yours, even when it is not with you.

About Me
24 year-old female Arian. wheatish complexion, long hair, slender frame. After being a citizen of the world an Indian to the core

Fav Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter
Fav Movie: The eternal Titanic
Fan of: Salman Khan, the English language
Fav line: When you want something very badly, the entire universe conspires to help you have it. [The Alchemist]


Favourite Haunts

Blogs I Read
The Past


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?