<$BlogRSDURL$>

.....my life lies in those eyes that have me slain
 

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bless the day...



...for, on this day six years back, Saahil and I saw each other for the first time ever! That day is still very vividly etched in my mind. We didn't speak to each other the first day, as far as I remember. I never thought that six years down the line, I'd be so generously blessed with my Saahil's love, recollecting fond memories for our and our friends' sake! In fact, I still feel strange when I think of that day. I keep telling Saahil this...R was in my life then and giving me a tough time. Then the RJ episode. I couldn't have thought even in my wildest dreams that something this miraculous would occur in my life soon! Sometimes I find it tough to believe that the guy who was only my friend in college...is actually my soul today! Well...all that matters now is, I have his love, within me, forever!

Just saw Notting Hill on Star Movies. I love this movie...really simple, yet so wonderful...Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant were loveable! A few days back saw Finding Neverland...another classic. I couldn't believe it was the same Johnny Depp of Pirates of the Caribbean. He's too handsome! And Kate Winslet is forever pretty! Star Movies is starting the horror movie series from today...hope to have the nerve to be able to sit through at least half the show, each night!


Comments:

Yeah! Sometimes the memmories by themselves are full-length fantasies. i remember vividly what we spoke, what she wore and even how the weather was that day i first saw her... just that it was quite unrequitted in my case. Great to hear you have kindled and cherished it for 6 long years. all the very best to you two...
# posted by Blogger Rahul : Thursday, September 01, 2005  


happy anniversary to the first day that you both met! Bhagwan aap dono ko hamesha sukhi rakhe. :)
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : Friday, September 02, 2005  


@rahul...hi...welcome here...! thanks for ur wishes...and i am really sorry abt wut happened with u...havent read all ur posts so dont knw wut exactly went wrong, if u've mentioned it there...

@poonam...thank u so much!! :))
# posted by Blogger Vidhi : Friday, September 02, 2005  


Happy anniversary to the day u both met.....and Kate Winslet is one of my fav actress......
# posted by Blogger saurav : Saturday, September 03, 2005  


great to see u like salman. iam not much of a fan, but it sure takes some gumption to like him even after all the trash the media heaps on him. i for one dont think he is any worse than the rest of them...
# posted by Blogger Rahul : Sunday, September 04, 2005  


@avik...hi and thank u so much!!

@saurabh...shukriya!!

@rahul...yeah...the way everyone singles him out puts me off too...the others r no good either...
# posted by Blogger Vidhi : Sunday, September 04, 2005  


Post a Comment
Thought for the Day
What is yours will remain yours, even when it is not with you.

About Me
24 year-old female Arian. wheatish complexion, long hair, slender frame. After being a citizen of the world an Indian to the core

Fav Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter
Fav Movie: The eternal Titanic
Fan of: Salman Khan, the English language
Fav line: When you want something very badly, the entire universe conspires to help you have it. [The Alchemist]


Favourite Haunts

Blogs I Read
The Past


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?