<$BlogRSDURL$>

.....my life lies in those eyes that have me slain
 

Friday, April 07, 2006

Saahil here...

To ensure that VISApower does not go into complete silence, from now on till Vidhi decides to write, I will be writing on the blog.

Well for the intro, Vidhi has mentioned about me many a times so I believe that should suffice.

Being a cricket maniac and on top of it a Rahul fan, the first thing which comes into my mind to write is India's supremacy in World cricket over the last few months. Dravid has been a great leader, which many thought he might not be due to lack of aggressiveness in his nature. All the best RD... you have miles to go and take team India along with you. Get the World Cup home!!!

A very important day for VISA is approaching and so both of us are busy preparing for it.

Ok, by now you readers would have realized I am not a great blogger. Vidhi wants me to write on the blog and so I will continue writing despite my inability to pen thoughts properly. Wait until my next post...


Comments:

Post a Comment
Thought for the Day
What is yours will remain yours, even when it is not with you.

About Me
24 year-old female Arian. wheatish complexion, long hair, slender frame. After being a citizen of the world an Indian to the core

Fav Books: The Alchemist, Harry Potter
Fav Movie: The eternal Titanic
Fan of: Salman Khan, the English language
Fav line: When you want something very badly, the entire universe conspires to help you have it. [The Alchemist]


Favourite Haunts

Blogs I Read
The Past


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?